Vnukovo International is Moscow and Russia’s third leading air gateway. Its inner-city location, a variety of access, options, best-in-town handling rates and charges, technological edge and lofty service standards have found favor among air travelers and carriers alike. Twenty airlines serve 160-plus destinations out of Vnukovo, both domestically and abroad. In 2016, a total of 173.7 thousand flights and 13.9m pax were handled at Vnukovo, which is projected to increase to 17m...
Kazakh-carrier SCAT from September 2017 is adjusting Aktobe – Moscow operation, where it serves twice a week with CRJ aircraft. From...
- Buta Airways updates W17 operations
- Pobeda adds new Moscow routes in 4Q17
- Iran Aseman schedules A340 Russia service in S17
- Buta Airways preliminary operation from Sep 2017
- Yakutia adds seasonal Turkish/Greek routes in S17
- Ellinair adds new Moscow Vnukovo routes in S17