Edmonton International Airport (YEG) is one of the fastest growing major airport in Canada, connecting Alberta’s capital with over 60 non-stop destinations across North America and beyond. 2014 saw YEG serve over 8 million passengers, representing a growth rate of 7 percent over the previous year. YEG is the principal gateway to the main staging area for Alberta’s thriving energy industry, including northern Alberta’s vast Athabasca Oil Sands. The airport itself...
WestJet yesterday (24JUL17) announced planned service increase on various domestic market for winter 2017/18 season, effective from 29OCT17....
- WestJet expands International frequencies in W17
- WestJet plans additional Belize / Mexico service in W17
- WestJet files preliminary 737MAX 8 operations from Nov 2017
- Increase your global brand exposure
- airtransat adds new nonstop sectors for W17
- WestJet adds Abbotsford – Winnipeg service in S17