Since November 1, 2000, Aéroport de Québec inc. has been responsible for the management, operation, maintenance, and development of the Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport. Approximately a dozen carriers offer multiple connections to various destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Europe, with daily service to major hubs in northeastern North America. Current airlines:...
WestJet in summer 2017 season is expanding service at Montreal , as the airline introduces 3 new routes, which will be operated by WestJet...
- Sunwing Airlines Adds New Sectors in W15
- airtransat Adds New Caribbean Sectors from Dec 2015
- Air Inuit Adds New Quebec City – Kuujjuaq Nonstop Service from late-April 2015
- WestJet Encore kicks off operations out of Québec City
- WestJet Uses Fleet Flexibility to Boost Toronto - Québec City Frequency
- WestJet Encore to Start Quebec City Service from mid-March 2015