Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is Canada’s second busiest and North America’s closest West Coast airport to Asia and Europe. Voted Best Airport in North America for the last 7 consecutive years (Skytrax), YVR surpassed 20 million passengers in 2015 for the first time. With over 70 gates, 56 airlines and 124 destinations, we are renowned for our West Coast sense of place, exceptional customer service and world class shopping. YVR maintains...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air Canada, Air Canada Express, Air Canada Rouge, Air Transat, WestJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 56
- Number of Direct Destinations: 118
- Number of Terminals: 2
1 month 16 hours ago
1 month 13 days ago
WestJet yesterday (24JUL17) announced planned service increase on various domestic market for winter 2017/18 season, effective from 29OCT17....
- WestJet expands International frequencies in W17
- WestJet plans additional Belize / Mexico service in W17
- WestJet files preliminary 737MAX 8 operations from Nov 2017
- KLM S18 Vancouver service changes as of 20JUL17
- Edelweiss schedules new Trans-Atlantic route launch in 2018
- Air Canada W17 Vancouver – Delhi service changes