Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is Canada’s second busiest and North America’s closest West Coast airport to Asia and Europe. Voted Best Airport in North America for the last 7 consecutive years (Skytrax), YVR surpassed 20 million passengers in 2015 for the first time. With over 70 gates, 56 airlines and 124 destinations, we are renowned for our West Coast sense of place, exceptional customer service and world class shopping. YVR maintains...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air Canada, Air Canada Express, Air Canada Rouge, Air Transat, WestJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 56
- Number of Direct Destinations: 118
- Number of Terminals: 2
2 months 24 days ago
3 months 7 days ago
Air Canada in recent schedule update plans to boost capacity on Vancouver – Shanghai Pu Dong route, for summer 2018 season. Currently...
- Philippine Airlines W17 Vancouver frequency changes
- Flair Airlines expands domestic Canada service from Dec 2017
- Air Canada Apr 2018 Taipei frequency adjustment
- North American aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Icelandair S18 Canada service changes as of 07SEP17
- Air Canada S18 Vancouver International service changes