Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is Canada’s second busiest and North America’s closest West Coast airport to Asia and Europe. Voted Best Airport in North America for the last 7 consecutive years (Skytrax), YVR surpassed 20 million passengers in 2015 for the first time. With over 70 gates, 56 airlines and 124 destinations, we are renowned for our West Coast sense of place, exceptional customer service and world class shopping. YVR maintains...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air Canada, Air Canada Express, Air Canada Rouge, Air Transat, WestJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 56
- Number of Direct Destinations: 118
- Number of Terminals: 2
1 month 26 days ago
2 months 9 days ago
Routesonline analyses the North American aviation industry, taking a monthly look at the top routes served and revealing the airlines that are...
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced
- China Eastern W17 North America service changes
- Air New Zealand expands Vancouver service from Jan 2018
- YVR Air Traffic Update: January – June 2017
- Air Canada adds seasonal Vancouver – Yellowknife service in W17
- WestJet W17 domestic service expansion