Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is Canada’s second busiest and North America’s closest West Coast airport to Asia and Europe. Voted Best Airport in North America for the last 7 consecutive years (Skytrax), YVR surpassed 20 million passengers in 2015 for the first time. With over 70 gates, 56 airlines and 124 destinations, we are renowned for our West Coast sense of place, exceptional customer service and world class shopping. YVR maintains...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air Canada, Air Canada Express, Air Canada Rouge, Air Transat, WestJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 56
- Number of Direct Destinations: 118
- Number of Terminals: 2
3 months 20 days ago
4 months 3 days ago
Routesonline analyses the North American aviation industry, taking a monthly look at the top routes served and revealing the airlines that are...
- KLM S18 Long-haul changes as of 11OCT17
- WestJet adds new Vancouver routes in Dec 2017
- World Routes 2017: The best moments
- WestJet adds Vancouver – Mexico City from Mar 2018
- Vancouver International Airport wins World Routes 2017 Marketing Awards
- Vancouver's sustainable gateway ambitions