- Organisation Type:
- 1-4 Million
- 0 00 385 (1) 456 2222
Status update: “have posted a news article”
Welcome to Zagreb, the capital city of the Republic of Croatia. Zagreb is an old Central European city. For centuries it has been a focal point of culture and science, and now of commerce and industry as well. It lies on the intersection of important routes between the Adriatic coast and Central Europe. Home to 1.1 million inhabitants, Zagreb is an emerging vibrant leisure destination - attracting 699,855 visitors in 2012. http://www.zagreb-touristinfo.hr/?l=e
GDP in Croatia is forecasted to grow at an average annual rate of 2.8% until 2016.
Zagreb Airport handled 2.34 million passengers in 2012, which represents a 1% year on year rise.
Croatia joined the EU in July 2013.
- Number of Terminals:
- Urban population:
- over 1.1 million inhabitants for Zagreb
- Total Catchment Population:
- by road over 3.5 million inhabitants 2 h car drive radious
- Number of Runways:
- Length of main runway (m):
- (3252 x 45) + 2 x 7,5
- Operational Opening Hours:
- 24 h
- Government owned
- Number of Direct Destinations:
- List of Top 5 airlines:
- Croatia Airlines, Germanwings, easyJet, Aeroflot, Air France, Turkish
- Passenger Numbers (mppa):
- 2.34 million in 2012
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.):
- Number of Serving Airlines:
- 16 scheduled airlines, 6 charter airlines
- Aircraft Parking Stands:
- Main apron and general aviation apron.
- Upcoming Key Routes
- Underserved Key Routes
- Unserved Key Routes