Facts and Figures Zurich Airport (2016) - 27.7 million passengers and 269,160 movements - Important European hub with 27.6% connecting traffic - Ideal gateway to Europe; efficient connections by air, train and bus - One of the largest European cargo airports with an annual capacity of 700'000 tons - Diversified handling services - Competitive airport fee structure - Ranked as „Best Airport in Europe“ by World Travel Award in 2016 for the 13th time in a row...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Swiss International Air Lines, airberlin, Edelweiss Air, Eurowings, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 68 airlines offering scheduled and non-scheduled services
- Number of Direct Destinations: 178 destinations in 65 countries
- Number of Terminals: 3
has updated their profile
8 months 29 days ago
Eurowings in late-September 2017 opened reservation for 36 routes scheduled for January 2018 launch, including flights from Berlin,...
- Delta S18 European service changes as of 23SEP17
- United further expands European service in S18
- Swiss 1Q18 Sao Paulo operation changes as of 07SEP17
- Air Canada S18 Vancouver International service changes
- Swiss W17 Intra-European Boeing 777 service as of 05SEP17
- Swiss files preliminary Sao Paulo Boeing 777 service in 1Q18