Facts and Figures Zurich Airport (2016) - 27.7 million passengers and 269,160 movements - Important European hub with 27.6% connecting traffic - Ideal gateway to Europe; efficient connections by air, train and bus - One of the largest European cargo airports with an annual capacity of 700'000 tons - Diversified handling services - Competitive airport fee structure - Ranked as „Best Airport in Europe“ by World Travel Award in 2016 for the 13th time in a row...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Swiss International Air Lines, airberlin, Edelweiss Air, Eurowings, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 68 airlines offering scheduled and non-scheduled services
- Number of Direct Destinations: 178 destinations in 65 countries
- Number of Terminals: 3
has updated their profile
6 months 26 days ago
United during the weekend of 12AUG17’s schedule update filed additional aircraft changes from its hub in Guam, Newark and Washington Dulles,...
- Qatar Airways Sep/Oct 2017 service changes as of 06AUG17
- Germania adds Nuremberg – Santa Cruz de la Palma in W17
- Germania Flug adds Sharm el Sheikh service from Oct 2017
- Germania Flug maintains Agadir service in W17
- Korean Air 1Q18 Vienna / Zurich preliminary changes
- Route rundown: BUD-JFK, CAN-CNS, ZRH-DEN