Pulkovo Airport is an international airport serving Saint Petersburg, Russia. Since April 29, 2010 the airport is managed by Northern Capital Gateway LLC under the private-public partnership agreement among three parties — the City of St. Petersburg, Pulkovo Airport Company (100% owned by the City) and NCG. This private-public partnership is the first one in the Russian airport industry. NCG is an international consortium with the...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Rossiya Airlines, Aeroflot, S7 Airlines, Ural Airlines, UTair
- Number of Serving Airlines: 70
- Number of Direct Destinations: 147
- Number of Terminals: 1 passenger; 1 cargo
1 month 20 days ago
2 months 11 hours ago
2 months 1 day ago
Russian carrier Red Wings this month is adding 2 routes from St. Petersburg, with service to Krasnodar and Tivat, scheduled until early-October...
- S7 Airlines adds seasonal St. Petersburg – Italy routes from Dec 2017
- Iran Aseman schedules A340 Russia service in S17
- Neos adds Russia service from Verona in S17
- Uzbekistan Airways increases Karshi flights in July 2017
- S7 Airlines adds Zurich service in W17
- New Italian routes launched from Pulkovo Airport