The inauguration of the new Passenger Terminal with capacity for 9 million pax/ year, in 2005, has provided us the chance to grow, both in traffic figures as well as in service quality. Since then, Porto Airport has been registering an average of traffic increase of 10% per year. Currently, 20 airlines operate in Porto Airport, both full service and low cost, connecting our airport to 76 destinations throughout Europe, Africa, North and South America. With an annual passenger throughput of...
- List of Top 5 airlines: FR, TP, U2, LH, TO/HV
- Number of Serving Airlines: 14+4 Integrators
- Number of Direct Destinations: 65
- Number of Terminals: 1
Air Canada rouge yesterday (28SEP17) announced long-haul expansion in summer 2018, including expanded service to Eastern Europe. Planned service...
- Air France outlines JOON operation from Dec 2017
- Ryanair expands Malta service in S18
- United further expands European service in S18
- Wizz Air expands Wroclaw network in S18
- TAP Portugal adds Porto - Miami charter in Nov 2017
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17