The inauguration of the new Passenger Terminal with capacity for 9 million pax/ year, in 2005, has provided us the chance to grow, both in traffic figures as well as in service quality. Since then, Porto Airport has been registering an average of traffic increase of 10% per year. Currently, 20 airlines operate in Porto Airport, both full service and low cost, connecting our airport to 76 destinations throughout Europe, Africa, North and South America. With an annual passenger throughput of...
- List of Top 5 airlines: FR, TP, U2, LH, TO/HV
- Number of Serving Airlines: 14+4 Integrators
- Number of Direct Destinations: 65
- Number of Terminals: 1
TAP Portugal during the month of November 2017 plans to operate one-time Porto – Miami flight, on board Airbus A330-200 aircraft....
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- TAP Portugal adds Porto – Porto Santo charters in S17
- TAP Portugal adds new summer Morocco charters from June 2017
- TAP Portugal adds Almeria scheduled charters in S17
- Sun d'Or adds Porto flights from July 2017
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 05MAR17