Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019 and South Australia’s prime gateway, has regularly recorded Australia’s highest international passenger growth over the past decade. Innovative ‘common use’ facilities allow fast, efficient movement from check-in to gate for passengers and provide valuable flexibility for airlines. Visitors are attracted to Adelaide and South Australia’s cosmopolitan lifestyle featuring world class food and wine, as well as its...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Qantas and Virgin Australia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17
- Number of Direct Destinations: 8
- Number of Terminals: 1 (domestic and international)
Jetstar Airways from November 2017 plans to offer new domestic service, where the airline schedules Adelaide – Hobart route. From 14NOV17,...
- China Southern expands Adelaide service in NW17
- Qantas plans Kangaroo Island launch in Dec 2017
- China Southern W17 Guangzhou international changes as of 18JUL17
- Fiji Airways NW17 service changes as of 27APR17
- Air New Zealand adds 787-9 Adelaide service from Oct 2017
- Qatar Airways expands Adelaide service from Dec 2017