Host of World Routes 2019 As the prime gateway to South Australia, Adelaide Airport - through its state of the art facilities - is focused on providing more than seven million annual passengers with efficient, comfortable and world-class services. For the growing number of international passengers, it is the first taste of Australia, and AAL seeks to combine South Australia's mediterranean lifestyle and cosmopolitan image with its well-earned reputation for smart, efficient and hi-tech...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Alliance Airlines, Qantas, Regional Express Airlines, Sharp Airlines, Cobham
- Number of Serving Airlines: 29
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 2
China Southern in recent schedule update made additional changes to its planned Northern winter 2017/18 season, effective from 29OCT17. Planned...
- Fiji Airways NW17 service changes as of 27APR17
- Air New Zealand adds 787-9 Adelaide service from Oct 2017
- Qatar Airways expands Adelaide service from Dec 2017
- Cathay Pacific increases Adelaide flight from July 2017
- Tigerair Australia boosts Brisbane flights in NS17
- PRESS RELEASE: Adelaide to host first Australian World Routes