The Rafael Núñez is located in Cartagena de Indias (Colombia), declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in 1984. In 2007 its military architecture was pronounced as the Fourth Wonder of Colombia. The city is the main gateway to the Colombian Caribbean. About the Airport: Is the 4th largest in Colombia. It handles commercial, general and leisure aviation. Operated by SACSA, who has partnered with AENA, the Spanish Airport Operator Modern...
Avianca from mid-August 2017 plans to introduce additional routes from San Andres Island, with service to/from Cali, Cartagena and Medellin....
- PRESS RELEASE: Cartagena gains direct European air service with ASM
- KLM adds Cartagena to existing Bogota service
- KLM plans Cartagena launch in NS17
- ASM helps deliver hat-trick of international routes to Cartagena
- LATAM Peru Resumes Lima – Cartagena Route from Jan 2017
- LANColombia Adds New Medellin Domestic Routes from Nov 2015