Malta International Airport achieved 12 months of consecutive growth in 2016, reaching a total of 5,080,071 passenger movements, a new milestone in its aviation history! These results translate into 10% year-on-year growth! Seat capacity grew by 7.6% in 2016 following the introduction of 3 new airlines, 11 new scheduled routes and a number of airlines extending their schedules into the shoulder months. Growth was also a result of an improvement in seat load factor...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, Air Malta, easyJet, Lufthansa, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 90+
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 day 22 hours ago
19 days 3 hours ago
World-renowned magazine highlights why you should visit Malta.
- Record number of PAX welcomed at MLA in July
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17
- 5.8m pax expected to pass through MLA by end of year
- Jet2.com further boosts London Stansted network in S18
- airmalta resumes Frankfurt service from Oct 2017
- PAX NUMBERS AT MLA GROW BY 17.5% IN JUNE