Malta International Airport achieved 12 months of consecutive growth in 2016, reaching a total of 5,080,071 passenger movements, a new milestone in its aviation history! These results translate into 10% year-on-year growth! Seat capacity grew by 7.6% in 2016 following the introduction of 3 new airlines, 11 new scheduled routes and a number of airlines extending their schedules into the shoulder months. Growth was also a result of an improvement in seat load factor...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, Air Malta, easyJet, Lufthansa, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 90+
- Number of Terminals: 1
2 months 1 day ago
airmalta in the week of 15OCT17’s OAG Schedules Analyser update filed additional changes to its planned summer 2018 schedule. Reported...
- airmalta adds Comiso service in W17
- airmalta schedules new routes in S18
- Atlantic Airways adds Malta seasonal flights in S18
- MLA hosts over 600,000 passengers in September!
- Ryanair expands Malta service in S18
- August Confirmed as MLA’S Busiest Month