Malta International Airport achieved 12 months of consecutive growth in 2016, reaching a total of 5,080,071 passenger movements, a new milestone in its aviation history! These results translate into 10% year-on-year growth! Seat capacity grew by 7.6% in 2016 following the introduction of 3 new airlines, 11 new scheduled routes and a number of airlines extending their schedules into the shoulder months. Growth was also a result of an improvement in seat load factor...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, Air Malta, easyJet, Lufthansa, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 90+
- Number of Terminals: 1
2 months 17 days ago
airmalta at the launch of winter 2017/18 season is resuming Malta – Frankfurt route, with first flight scheduled on 29OCT17. The airline...
- PAX NUMBERS AT MLA GROW BY 17.5% IN JUNE
- easyJet adds new routes in W17
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- Malta - A Divers Paradise!
- MLA continues the upward trend with May results!
- MLA welcomes over half a million passengers in April