Malta International Airport achieved 12 months of consecutive growth in 2016, reaching a total of 5,080,071 passenger movements, a new milestone in its aviation history! These results translate into 10% year-on-year growth! Seat capacity grew by 7.6% in 2016 following the introduction of 3 new airlines, 11 new scheduled routes and a number of airlines extending their schedules into the shoulder months. Growth was also a result of an improvement in seat load factor...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, Air Malta, easyJet, Lufthansa, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 90+
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 month 8 days ago
Ryanair this week announced planned service expansion at Malta , which sees the launch of 9 new routes in summer 2018 season. Planned new routes...
- August Confirmed as MLA’S Busiest Month
- airmalta resumes Manchester service from May 2018
- VOGUE: 'Malta is a tiny slice of Mediterranean heaven'
- Record number of PAX welcomed at MLA in July
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17
- 5.8m pax expected to pass through MLA by end of year