Denmark's third largest Airport - running an effective and ambitious Airport in one of Denmark’s most populous regions, where both corporate and leisure activities are prominent. 1.52 mio. passengers last year. Modern terminal with a great passenger flow and a good selection of non-aviation activities for passengers - such as restaurants and shopping in the DutyFree shop. Route traffic: Copenhagen: 16 daily departures Amsterdam: 4 daily departures Oslo: 3 daily...
- List of Top 5 airlines: SAS, Norwegian, KLM, Primera Air, British Airways
- Number of Direct Destinations: 38
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 2
3 days 5 hours ago
has updated their profile
21 days 10 hours ago
The past months has brought along great news for the route network at Aalborg Airport, where especially international routes flourish before the...
- Danish Air Transport adds new Aalborg routes from Oct 2017
- DAT plans additional routes in S17
- Ryanair moves forward London Stansted new route launch to Sep 2017
- New direct route to Bornholm
- The Development of Aalborg Airport
- Great Year at Aalborg Airport