Denmark's third largest Airport - running an effective and ambitious Airport in one of Denmark’s most populous regions, where both corporate and leisure activities are prominent. 1.52 mio. passengers last year. Modern terminal with a great passenger flow and a good selection of non-aviation activities for passengers - such as restaurants and shopping in the DutyFree shop. Route traffic: Copenhagen: 16 daily departures Amsterdam: 4 daily departures Oslo: 3 daily...
- List of Top 5 airlines: SAS, Norwegian, KLM, Primera Air, British Airways
- Number of Direct Destinations: 38
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 2
19 days 18 hours ago
2 months 8 days ago
September 2017 tallied a record high number of travelling passengers to and from Aalborg Airport - with a growth of 3.5 percent in relation to...
- Great News for the Route Network at Aalborg Airport
- Danish Air Transport adds new Aalborg routes from Oct 2017
- DAT plans additional routes in S17
- Ryanair moves forward London Stansted new route launch to Sep 2017
- New direct route to Bornholm
- The Development of Aalborg Airport