4.1 million people reside in Izmir and it is the 3rd most populous city in Turkey. Also referred as the “Pearl of the Aegean,” Izmir is a tourist destination located at the Aegean coast of Turkey and is well-known for its historical sites, beautiful beaches and holiday resorts. The city attracts about a million tourists each year thanks to the numerous tourist attractions in and around. Hosting one of the biggest ports in Turkey, Izmir also has a significant amount of trade...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Sunexpress, Thomas Cook UK, Thomsonfly, Germanwings, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 54
- Number of Direct Destinations: 66
- Number of Terminals: 2
3 months 1 day ago
6 months 25 days ago
1 year 5 months ago
Ukrainian carrier Wind Rose Aviation during summer season introduces additional seasonal routes, covering Turkey, Montenegro and Croatia. Planned...
- Yakutia adds seasonal Turkish/Greek routes in S17
- Direct Flights From Izmir To Kiev-Ukraine Launched
- Lufthansa launches flights between Izmir and Munich
- Swiss suspends Izmir service in W16
- Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport welcomes London flights launched by British Airways
- Turkish Airlines Expands Kuwait Seasonal Service in S16