Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network. The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
- List of Top 5 airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
10 days 19 hours ago
26 days 18 minutes ago
1 month 8 days ago
Scandinavian Airlines in March 2018 is offering limited-time service on Stockholm Arlanda – Austin route, on board Airbus A330-300...
- Primera Air Nordic adds additional Greek routes in S18
- Delta S18 European service changes as of 23SEP17
- Iran Air W17 Europe service changes
- Norwegian celebrates a decade today at Stockholm Arlanda
- Icelandair outlines 737MAX 8 routes in S18
- Reach more ski resorts with non-stop service to Turin from Stockholm Arlanda