Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network. The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
- List of Top 5 airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
15 days 15 hours ago
28 days 12 hours ago
1 month 12 days ago
Primera Air in winter 2017/18 season is adding charter service between Sweden and Egypt, with the addition of Stockholm Arlanda – Hurghada...
- easyJet adds new routes in W17
- Basel and Bristol new easyJet destinations from Stockholm Arlanda
- Nationalmuseum showcases smart Swedish design at Stockholm Arlanda
- Ramp tower at Stockholm Arlanda to become one-of-a-kind apartment
- Norwegian S18 Stockholm long-haul preliminary changes
- Passenger record at Stockholm Arlanda Airport