Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network. The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
- List of Top 5 airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
1 day 18 hours ago
1 month 7 days ago
1 month 20 days ago
Inauguration with Jonas Abrahamsson, CEO Swedavia, Ann Linde, Trade Minister of Sweden, Monika Kapil Mohta, India's Ambassador to Sweden, Pankaj...
- Continued growth in air travel during July
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17
- Primera Air adds Stockholm – Hurghada charters in W17
- SAS schedules additional European routes in W17
- Primera Air adds Stockholm – Hurghada charter in W17
- easyJet adds new routes in W17