Swedavia owns, operates and develops a network of ten Swedish airports. Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport and Malmö Airport are the largest airports in the network. The company, which is wholly owned by the Swedish State, was formed in 2010.
- List of Top 5 airlines: SAS, Norwegian, Lufthansa, Blue1, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia
- Number of Direct Destinations: >170
- Number of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Number of Runways: 3 Runways
7 days 14 hours ago
12 days 21 hours ago
18 days 18 hours ago
1 month 8 days ago
Royal Jordanian Airlines in winter 2017/18 season once again offers scheduled charter flights from Aqaba to Nordic countries, including...
- Blue Air schedules Turin – Stockholm in 1Q18
- SAS boosts Stockholm Arlanda network in S18
- Four new routes and more departures to popular summer destinations from Stockholm Arlanda with SAS
- airmalta schedules new routes in S18
- Continued passenger growth at Swedavia in September
- Eurowings plans new routes launch in 1Q18