Established in 1927 as the first airport in the Arabian Gulf, Bahrain International Airport (BIA) has been a significant aviation hub in the region. Boasting a strategic location in the heart of the Gulf and over 60 years of industry-related experience, BIA has served as an ideal gateway linking East and West. Currently, BIA is the home of Gulf air and has been a key distribution hub to DHL, for over 40 years. In 2014, 8,102129 passengers flew through BIA, a growth of 10%...
- Number of Serving Airlines: 43
- Number of Direct Destinations: 50
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
Lufthansa from 29OCT17 is adjusting service to the Middle East, reflected in recent schedule update. Revised operational routing as follow....
- Gulf Air increases Russia service in W17
- Wataniya adds new service in late-Aug 2017
- Ethiopian resumes Bahrain service from Aug 2017
- Pakistan International S17 Bahrain / Doha service changes
- Kuwait Airways announces major expansion in S17
- Gulf Air plans Tbilisi June 2017 launch