Barranquilla, known as the Colombian Golden Gate, is the fourth largest city in the country and the largest in the Caribbean Region, with a metro population of more than 2 million people. Being halfway between Cartagena and Santa Marta, two of the most touristic cities in the country, BAQ airport has a two-hour catchment area of 4.4 million people. Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport handled 2.4 million passengers in 2014. BAQ is currently the fastest growing airport among the five...
LATAM Airlines Colombia at the launch of Northern winter 2017/18 season plans to introduce additional domestic Colombian route, on board Airbus...
- 2016: A Good Year for Barranquilla Airport
- Wingo takes flight in December to support Copa’s Colombian concerns
- Insel Air Launches Curacao – Barranquilla Jet Operation from late-June 2016
- Barranquilla Airport: Master Plan Approved and Modernization Starting on July
- Barranquilla Aiport Grew Passenger Traffic by 15.24% in 2015, reaching 2.76 Million
- American Opens 6 New Central/Latin America Service from June 2015