Belgrade Airport Nikola Tesla is the biggest and most busiest airport in Serbia. In 2016 APT BEG achived 4,92 millions of passengers. Currently Belgrade Airport serves 25 scheduled airlines and 11 charter carriers. Belgrade Airport vision is to be mayor airport and hub in this area.
Hainan Airlines this week opened reservation for service to Belgrade, marking the first Chinese carrier to serve Belgrade on scheduled basis since...
- Air Serbia W17 New York service changes as of 08JUN17
- Air Serbia discontinues Abu Dhabi flights in late-Oct 2017
- Air Serbia removes planned seasonal Istanbul service in S17
- Air Serbia resumes Venice service from June 2017
- Qatar Airways S17 service changes as of 06MAR17
- AtlasGlobal adds Belgrade service from March 2017