Belfast International Airport is the principal airport for Northern Ireland, carrying over 5.6 million passengers per year to over 70 destinations. The airport is centrally located in Northern Ireland with a population of 2 million within 120 minutes drive-time, this catchment area encompasses all of Northern Ireland and the border counties of the Republic of Ireland. The main scheduled airlines operating from the airport include easyJet, Ryanair, Wizz, Jet2.com,...
The shortlist of the annual route development awards is revealed
- Jet2.com plans one-time Belfast – Newark flight in Dec 2017
- Norwegian moves 737MAX 8 inaugural to mid-July 2017
- Jet2.com S18 new routes as of 30MAY17
- Norwegian 737MAX 8 S17 service entry changes as of 29MAY17
- Thomas Cook UK expands Rovaniemi operations in Dec 2017
- Thomas Cook Airlines S18 new market additions