Belfast International Airport is the principal airport for Northern Ireland, carrying over 5.6 million passengers per year to over 70 destinations. The airport is centrally located in Northern Ireland with a population of 2 million within 120 minutes drive-time, this catchment area encompasses all of Northern Ireland and the border counties of the Republic of Ireland. The main scheduled airlines operating from the airport include easyJet, Ryanair, Wizz, Jet2.com,...
For the first time a new award at the World Routes Marketing Awards will recognise the contribution of top-performing individuals.
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced
- Jet2.com plans one-time Belfast – Newark flight in Dec 2017
- Norwegian moves 737MAX 8 inaugural to mid-July 2017
- Jet2.com S18 new routes as of 30MAY17
- Norwegian 737MAX 8 S17 service entry changes as of 29MAY17
- Thomas Cook UK expands Rovaniemi operations in Dec 2017