Gateway to the fjords and a global maritime centre The city of Bergen is a global maritime industry hub and a rising clean energy centre, with a focus on hydro and wind power. With its direct access to the famous Norwegian fjords, Bergen attracts a growing number of tourists from around the world. Economy Bergen is a global maritime and marine centre with a diverse regional economy, including finance, technology, energy and education. Listed in McKinsey Global...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Norwegian, SAS, KLM, Lufthansa, Wideroe,Air Baltic
- Number of Serving Airlines: 16
- Number of Direct Destinations: 65
- Number of Terminals: 3
Widerøe this week outlined initial Embraer E190-E2 operations, its first jet service, scheduled to commence in late-April 2018. Planned...
- SAS adds seasonal Bergen – Hamburg service in S18
- SAS expands Norway short-haul routes in S18
- Widerøe outlines Embraer E190-E2 routes for Finnair in S18
- Icelandair extends 737MAX 8 network to Norway from May 2018
- Bergen Airport's new terminal doubles capacity
- Norwegian adds Bergen - US routes from July 2017