George Best Belfast City Airport (GBBCA) is a regional airport situated just five minutes from the centre of Belfast, in Northern Ireland. The airport serves a range of UK domestic routes and European routes. GBBCA currently caters for over 2.8 million passengers per year, representing approximately 40% of the scheduled domestic air traffic to and from Northern Ireland. There has been significant investment in the infrastructure of the airport in recent years resulting in a bright,...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Aer Lingus, British Airways, Citywing, Flybe, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 6
- Number of Direct Destinations: 25
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 day 12 hours ago
18 days 16 hours ago
New Lord Mayor of Belfast, Councillor Nuala McAllister met with Chief Executive of Belfast City Airport Brian Ambrose for the first time in her new...
- Belfast City Most Punctual Airport in the UK
- Belfast City Airport Shortlisted for Global Aviation Award
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced
- NEW NON-STOP SERVICE TO NORTH EAST ENGLAND INTRODUCED FROM BELFAST CITY AIRPORT
- BELFAST CITY AIRPORT CELEBRATES HAT-TRICK OF AWARDS
- BELFAST CITY AIRPORT NAMED NI RESPONSIBLE COMPANY OF THE YEAR