George Best Belfast City Airport (GBBCA) is a regional airport situated just five minutes from the centre of Belfast, in Northern Ireland. The airport serves a range of UK domestic routes and European routes. GBBCA currently caters for over 2.8 million passengers per year, representing approximately 40% of the scheduled domestic air traffic to and from Northern Ireland. There has been significant investment in the infrastructure of the airport in recent years resulting in a bright,...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Aer Lingus, British Airways, Citywing, Flybe, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 6
- Number of Direct Destinations: 25
- Number of Terminals: 1
10 days 49 minutes ago
21 days 1 hour ago
1 month 17 days ago
Eastern Airways is launching a new convenient non-stop service from Belfast City Airport to Newcastle.
- BELFAST CITY AIRPORT CELEBRATES HAT-TRICK OF AWARDS
- BELFAST CITY AIRPORT NAMED NI RESPONSIBLE COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- Icelandair’s inaugural flight left Belfast today
- Routes Europe co-host celebrates as Icelandair route takes off
- 3i takes ownership of Belfast City Airport
- ICELANDAIR ROUTE SET FOR TAKE-OFF AS BELFAST CITY AIRPORT HOSTS TRAVEL TRADE BREAKFAST