George Best Belfast City Airport (GBBCA) is a regional airport situated just five minutes from the centre of Belfast, in Northern Ireland. The airport serves a range of UK domestic routes and European routes. GBBCA currently caters for over 2.8 million passengers per year, representing approximately 40% of the scheduled domestic air traffic to and from Northern Ireland. There has been significant investment in the infrastructure of the airport in recent years resulting in a bright,...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Aer Lingus, British Airways, Citywing, Flybe, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 6
- Number of Direct Destinations: 25
- Number of Terminals: 1
18 days 20 hours ago
1 month 1 day ago
1 month 18 days ago
Eastern Airways yesterday (04SEP17) launched new intra-UK service, offering Newcastle – Belfast City route. The airline’s Jetstram...
- Eastern Airways' Newcastle Route Launches at Belfast City Airport
- Belfast's New Lord Mayor Arrives at Belfast City Airport
- Belfast City Most Punctual Airport in the UK
- Belfast City Airport Shortlisted for Global Aviation Award
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced
- NEW NON-STOP SERVICE TO NORTH EAST ENGLAND INTRODUCED FROM BELFAST CITY AIRPORT