Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located at 36 km northeast of Bodrum and 16 km south of Milas, offering a short and convenient reach to major tourism attractions. TAV Airports took over the domestic terminal operations at BJV in July 2014 and international terminal operations in October 2015. Domestic Terminal is located on an area of 14,686 m² and international is 95,700 m². In 2016, BJV handled 2.2 million total passengers, 0.9 million of them...
- List of Top 5 airlines: ONUR AIR,MONARCH ,THOMAS COOK,PEGASUS AIRLINE,THOMSON AIRWAYS
- Number of Serving Airlines: 75
- Number of Direct Destinations: 105
- Number of Terminals: 1
Turkish Airlines during summer season is adding new route between Turkey and Kuwait, as the airline scheduled Bodrum – Kuwait City...
- Pegasus schedules additional European routes in S17
- Pegasus adds new European routes in S17
- Milas-Bodrum Airport starts to host Moscow flights of Ural Airlines
- Germania S17 service expansions – update 1
- AnadoluJet Adds New Antalya Routes from July 2016
- Milas-Bodrum Airport welcomes Kiev flights of Yan Air