Airport Bratislava is the main international airport in the Slovak Republic Ideal Location on the border with Austria, Hungary and Czech Republic Catchment area 4 million within 60 minutes drive Modern passenger terminal Annual Capacity: 5 mil pax Currently operating 23 scheduled destinations Bratislava Airport supports new airlines with an attractive incentive programme including discounts for new destinations, discounts for preferred destinations, cargo...
Ryanair this week announced planned service expansion at Bulgaria, including the launch of its First Bulgarian base at Bourgas, its overall 87 th...
- Ryanair expands Malta service in S18
- WizzAir Tuzla seasonal changes from Sep 2017
- WizzAir boosts Kiev service from April 2018
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- Air Cairo S17 Europe service additions
- WizzAir adds Sofia – Bratislava route in S17