Airport Bratislava is the main international airport in the Slovak Republic Ideal Location on the border with Austria, Hungary and Czech Republic Catchment area 4 million within 60 minutes drive Modern passenger terminal Annual Capacity: 5 mil pax Currently operating 23 scheduled destinations Bratislava Airport supports new airlines with an attractive incentive programme including discounts for new destinations, discounts for preferred destinations, cargo...
WizzAir this week announced planned service expansion at Kiev base in summer 2018 season, including the launch of 2 new routes, and frequency...
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- Air Cairo S17 Europe service additions
- WizzAir adds Sofia – Bratislava route in S17
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 05MAR17
- WizzAir expands Kiev Zhulyany service from Aug 2017
- Smartwings S17 new routes as of 15DEC16