Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR) has served the greater Los Angeles community since 1930. Located in Burbank, just off of I-5, it is operated jointly by the Cities of Burbank, Glendale, and Pasadena. BUR currently offers its passengers twelve nonstop destinations via Alaska, American, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, and United. BUR is the closest airport to the majority of the most popular L.A.-area destinations, including Griffith Park, the Hollywood sign, the Rose Bowl Stadium, Universal...
Southwest Airlines yesterday (12OCT16) announced planned new California service from Salt Lake City , scheduled to commence on 09MAR17. The...
- DELTA Files Limited-Time New Las Vegas Routes in Jan 2017
- Alaska Airlines Opens New Intra-California Routes in March 2017
- Southwest Airlines Service Changes from August 2016
- Southwest Airlines Opens 5 Routes with Daily Service from June 2016
- Southwest Airlines Jan 2016 Network Updates
- SeaPort Airlines to Start Burbank – San Diego Service from Oct 2014