Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China. The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons. Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
China Airlines today (19JUL17) adjusted majority of its winter 2017/18 schedule from Taipei, effective from 29OCT17. Latest adjustment as follow....
- China Southern W17 Guangzhou international changes as of 18JUL17
- China Southern increases Perth service from Oct 2017
- Hainan Airlines expands Guangzhou - SE Asia routes in late-July 2017
- Route rundown: BUD-JFK, CAN-CNS, ZRH-DEN
- China Southern adds Laos service from Sep 2017
- China Southern adds Cairns service from Dec 2017