The proud host of World Routes 2019 Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China. The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons. Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
- List of Top 5 airlines: China Southern Airlines, Hainan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Shenzhen Airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of main runway (m): 3800m
China Southern in recent schedule update further revised planned Guangzhou – Christchurch service, previously scheduled to increase from 3...
- SriLankan Airlines W17 service changes as of 08SEP17
- China Southern W17 Vancouver service changes
- Thai W17 International changes as of 24AUG17
- Sichuan Airlines adds Guangzhou – Krabi from Sep 2017
- Air China outlines A350 service in W17
- China Southern expands Adelaide service in NW17