Charleston International Airport is centrally located in the Charleston metropolitan area in North Charleston. The airport is situated adjacent to the Charleston Air Force Base and uses the airfield facilities of the Air Force Base jointly with the USAF. Charleston International Airport primarily serves passengers whose travel originates or terminates in the tri-county Charleston metropolitan area. In 2011, a total of 2,520,829 passengers were enplaned on the scheduled,...
Frontier Airliens last week opened reservation for majority of its planned new routes in summer 2018, previously announced by the airline this...
- Frontier Airlines plans additional routes in W17
- Delta schedules additional Saturday-only service from Boston in W17
- American 1H17 Miami domestic service changes
- JetBlue Continues Network Growth from Fort Lauderdale
- JetBlue Opens Reservation for New Florida Routes due Nov 2015 / Jan 2016
- Alaska Grows Seattle Hub