Charleston International Airport is centrally located in the Charleston metropolitan area in North Charleston. The airport is situated adjacent to the Charleston Air Force Base and uses the airfield facilities of the Air Force Base jointly with the USAF. Charleston International Airport primarily serves passengers whose travel originates or terminates in the tri-county Charleston metropolitan area. In 2011, a total of 2,520,829 passengers were enplaned on the scheduled,...
Delta Airlines in the weekend of 23JUL17’s schedule update opened bookings for additional 3 routes from Boston , scheduled to operate as...
- American 1H17 Miami domestic service changes
- JetBlue Continues Network Growth from Fort Lauderdale
- JetBlue Opens Reservation for New Florida Routes due Nov 2015 / Jan 2016
- Alaska Grows Seattle Hub
- Alaska Airlines Plans New Domestic Routes from Sep 2015
- American Airlines Expands Embraer E175 Miami S15 Operations