Cochin International Airport is one of the country's youngest Airports with modern facilities and conveniences.Located at Nedumbassery, which is about 30 kms off Kochi (Cochin) city,this is the first airport in India that was constructed with private participation,outside the ambit of Airport Authority of India. Government of Kerala, Non-Resident Indians from over 30 countries, Travelling Public, Financial Institutions, Airport service providers and others are the major stakeholders.
Thai Lion Air in the week of 10SEP17’s OAG Schedules Analyser update has filed preliminary schedule for the carrier’s India debut,...
- AirAsia India boosts Bangalore operation from May 2017
- Air India Express boosts Kochi – Abu Dhabi flights from June 2017
- Malindo Air Apr/May 2017 international service changes
- Kuwait Airways announces major expansion in S17
- IndiGo expands domestic flights in Feb 2017
- Air India schedules Boeing 787 Kochi service from Feb 2017