Catania Fontanarossa Airport serves a wide catchment area with a total population of more than 3 million in the 7 provinces of central and eastern Sicily. In the last 10 years the growth rate for Catania Airport has been well above average. Catania Airport is the 5th busiest italian airport. In 2016 the number of passengers was 7.914.117 (+11,4%).
Eurowings in late-September 2017 opened reservation for 36 routes scheduled for January 2018 launch, including flights from Berlin,...
- Smartwings schedules new routes in S18
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17
- Lufthansa updates planned new European routes in W17
- Neos extends Catania network Aug - Oct 2017
- Mistral Air S17 new routes addition
- Ural Airlines resumes Catania service in S17