Catania Fontanarossa Airport serves a wide catchment area with a total population of more than 3 million in the 7 provinces of central and eastern Sicily. In the last 10 years the growth rate for Catania Airport has been well above average. Catania Airport is the 5th busiest italian airport. In 2016 the number of passengers was 7.914.117 (+11,4%).
Lufthansa yesterday (19JUL17) planned new European routes for winter 2017/18 season, including service to France, Italy, and Spain. Planned new...
- Neos extends Catania network Aug - Oct 2017
- Mistral Air S17 new routes addition
- Ural Airlines resumes Catania service in S17
- Air Arabia Maroc adds Catania service in S17
- S7 Airlines adds Catania service from April 2017
- Alitalia S17 Short-Haul routes additions as of 01JAN17