It was a great honour to hold the 22nd World Route Development Forum and the 10th Route Development Forum for Asia. By the end of 2011, 138 domestic scheduled routes and 48 international (regional) routes had been operated in Chengdu Airport, with a passenger throughput of 29.074 million and a cargo & mail throughput of 477,700 tons, which made Chengdu the 4th largest aviation city in mainland China. This year, with the starting use of Terminal 2, Chengdu Airport, which has...
Air China in the latest schedule update opened reservation for Airbus A350-900XWB operating service, currently scheduled to commence on 01DEC17....
- Philippine Airlines Chengdu service changes from Aug 2017
- Hainan Airlines plans Chengdu – New York launch in Oct 2017
- Tibet Airlines plans Chengdu – Kathmandu launch in August 2017
- China Airlines W17 operation changes as of 19JUL17
- Etihad W17 operation changes as of 12JUL17
- Garuda Indonesia Chengdu July - Oct 2017 service changes