Da Nang International Airport - a member of Airports Corporation of Vietnam (ACV), is one of 3 busiest international airports in Vietnam, after Noi Bai Airport and Tan Son Nhat International Airport that accommodates over 150 flights including domestic and international flights with the daily capacity of 15,000 passengers. Located in the central part of Viet Nam, Da Nang is the vital transition point not only for international routes East-West (A1, A901) and North-South...
Jetstar Pacific this month is expanding scheduled charter program to China, with additional routes scheduled from Cam Ranh/Nha Trang and Da...
- Jetstar Pacific adds Korea scheduled charters in 3Q17
- Okay Airways adds Da Nang service from July 2017
- Vietnam Airlines further expands Chinese routes in S17
- Jetstar Pacific plans Sep 2017 Osaka debut
- EastarJet plans Da Nang launch from mid-June 2017
- Thai AirAsia adds Da Nang service from June 2017