Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland — 12.4m passengers in 2016 (+11% or +1.24m on 2015) — 6th busiest airport in the UK Fastest growing airport in international traffic in the UK – 7.2m international passengers (58% of all traffic) in 2016, an increase of 21% on 2015 47% of all international passengers were inbound to Edinburgh (strongest international inbound mix in the UK...
- List of Top 5 airlines: easyJet, Ryanair, British Airways, Flybe, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 34
- Number of Direct Destinations: 203
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 month 4 hours ago
1 month 5 hours ago
1 month 6 hours ago
1 month 1 day ago
Ryanair in the last few weeks gradually opened reservations for additional new routes scheduled for winter 2017/18 season, previously announced...
- The First Anniversary for Edinburgh Airport and WOW Air
- From Athens to Athens of the North with Aegean Airlines
- The Third Take Off With Norwegian from Edinburgh to Bradley
- Norwegian takes to the skies from Edinburgh to Providence
- Edinburgh to New York Stewart Takes Off with Norwegian
- New airline launches, opening up routes into heart of the Swiss Alps