Edinburgh Airport – Where Scotland meets the world Edinburgh Airport is the busiest airport in Scotland — 12.4m passengers in 2016 (+11% or +1.24m on 2015) — 6th busiest airport in the UK Fastest growing airport in international traffic in the UK – 7.2m international passengers (58% of all traffic) in 2016, an increase of 21% on 2015 47% of all international passengers were inbound to Edinburgh (strongest international inbound mix in the UK...
- List of Top 5 airlines: easyJet, Ryanair, British Airways, Flybe, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 34
- Number of Direct Destinations: 203
- Number of Terminals: 1
Edinburgh Airport has experienced its busiest month on record and the busiest ever month at a Scottish airport.
- Athens to Athens of the North Jets Off In Winter
- easyJet adds Edinburgh – Sofia service from Dec 2017
- Edinburgh Airlink is going Contactless
- Airspace Change Programme
- easyJet Plans For Take Off From Edinburgh to Sofia
- flyBe maintains intra-Scotland service from Sep 2017