Serving 61 non-stop destinations, Ankara Esenboga International Airport (ESB) is the gateway of central Turkey to the world. ESB is located 28 km to the city center of Ankara. Ankara Airport handled 11 million passengers in 2014, growing 7% vs 2013. ESB was awarded with ACI Europe's Best Airport Award in the category of 5-10 million passengers in 2009. Ankara is the second biggest city of Turkey with a population of 5 million. It is the capital city of Turkey, hosting the Government...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Turkish Airlines, Pegasus, Lufthansa, Saudi Arabian, Germania
- Number of Serving Airlines: 22
- Number of Direct Destinations: 49
- Number of Terminals: 1 (Domestic & International)
9 months 3 days ago
10 months 4 days ago
Pegasus Airlines earlier this month launched new Ukraine service from Ankara, as the airline inaugurated Ankara – Odessa route on 14JUL17....
- Kam Air adds Mazar-i-Sharif – Ankara route from June 2017
- Germania Flug adds new Zurich routes in S17
- Esenboğa maintains its position as a carbon neutral airport
- SunExpress S17 planned new routes as of 13DEC16
- Sani Şener talks about Turkey in Brussels
- Pegasus Airlines Dec 2016 Ankara service additions