Small Hub airport in central California served by eight domestic and two international (Mexico) airlines. Last twelve months enplanements of 690,000. Diverse catchment population of 1,100,000. Business/leisure at 50/50. Primary city of commerce for the regions $20 billion agricultural industry. Close proximity to three major national parks, including Yosemite National Park.
AeroMexico during summer 2017 peak season plans to expand operational frequencies on a number of routes to the US, including selected routine...
- Allegiant Air Adds New Year-Round Service from Phoenix Mesa eff mid-Dec 2015
- American Airlines Expands Compass Airlines E175 Los Angeles Routes from Sep 2015
- UNITED Ends Regional Routes from Las Vegas eff Sep 2014
- AeroMexico Contigo to Start Operation from Oct 2013
- Frontier Adds Denver – Eugene / Fresno Service from mid-May 2013