Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is located in the heart of the Gold Coast and Greater Fort Lauderdale in South Florida, 21 miles north of Miami International Airport and 42 miles south of Palm Beach International Airport. This strategic location provides a catchment area of over 5 million people. The population is affluent and leads the state in travel expenditures. In 2010, FLL was the 4th fastest growing large hub airports in the US and ranked...
WestJet yesterday (24JUL17) announced planned service expansion for its US and International service for winter 2017/18 season. Majority of these...
- Southwest ends 2 routes to Cuba in Sep 2017
- Allegiant Air adds new routes Aug - Nov 2017
- Norwegian boosts London - US flights in W17
- Southwest expands Ft. Lauderdale international routes from Nov 2017
- JetBlue adds Ft. Lauderdale – Salt Lake City service from Nov 2017
- Update: Emirates extends US service reductions in 2Q17