Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is located in the heart of the Gold Coast and Greater Fort Lauderdale in South Florida, 21 miles north of Miami International Airport and 42 miles south of Palm Beach International Airport. This strategic location provides a catchment area of over 5 million people. The population is affluent and leads the state in travel expenditures. In 2010, FLL was the 4th fastest growing large hub airports in the US and ranked...
Brazilian carrier Azul in Northern winter season continues to expand service to the US, as the airline recently opened reservation for Belem...
- Southwest schedules new domestic routes in 2Q18
- British Airways outlines London Gatwick HD 777-200ER routes in S18
- JetBlue expands Atlanta service from March 2018
- Southwest adds Ft. Lauderdale – Aruba from March 2018
- WestJet expands International frequencies in W17
- Southwest ends 2 routes to Cuba in Sep 2017