Situated 1000 km from Lisbon, Madeira Islands are linked to the world by several international airlines that offer services at Madeira International Airport and Porto Santo Airport. With connections to over 70 airports and capacity for 3,500,000 passengers, Madeira Airport is a safe and modern infrastructure where the quality of service guarantees its passengers an excellent gateway to the islands. This year, Madeira Airport is celebrating its 50º anniversary. Back in 1964, it...
- List of Top 5 airlines: TAP Portugal; Easyjet; Air Berlin; Thomson Airlines; SATA International
- Number of Serving Airlines: 44
- Number of Direct Destinations: 78
- Number of Terminals: 1
Follow up all the activities integrated in the Madeira Wine Festival! For more information, go to : http://www.madeirawinefestival.com .
- Germania schedules new routes in S18
- SAS schedules additional European routes in W17
- Thomas Cook Airlines S18 new market additions
- Madeira Flower Festival 2017
- Eurowings new W17 routes as of 04MAY17
- Jet2.com boosts Belfast network in S18