Situated 1000 km from Lisbon, Madeira Islands are linked to the world by several international airlines that offer services at Madeira International Airport and Porto Santo Airport. With connections to over 70 airports and capacity for 3,500,000 passengers, Madeira Airport is a safe and modern infrastructure where the quality of service guarantees its passengers an excellent gateway to the islands. This year, Madeira Airport is celebrating its 50º anniversary. Back in 1964, it...
- List of Top 5 airlines: TAP Portugal; Easyjet; Air Berlin; Thomson Airlines; SATA International
- Number of Serving Airlines: 44
- Number of Direct Destinations: 78
- Number of Terminals: 1
SAS in winter 2017/18 season scheduled additional intra-European routes, previously not covered on Airlineroute . Majority of these service will...
- Thomas Cook Airlines S18 new market additions
- Madeira Flower Festival 2017
- Eurowings new W17 routes as of 04MAY17
- Jet2.com boosts Belfast network in S18
- Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Creates New Route Between Britain and Madeira
- BRUSSELS AIRLINES ARRIVES TO MADEIRA