Goa Airport is located in the village of Dabolim in Goa, India. It is the only airport in the state. Passenger numbers have been steadily growing and in 2009 the airport handled 2.5 million passengers. Expansion plans and the re development of the existing terminals is well underway.
AirAsia India starting tomorrow (25MAY17) is expanding service at Bangalore , with additional daily service added on 3 markets. Planned service...
- Finnair takes leisurely approach to long-haul network expansion
- Finnair W17 Long-haul leisure routes additions
- Jet Airways ends 2 India - Abu Dhabi routes in Jan 2017
- IndiGo expands domestic service in W16
- AirAsia India adds new routes from Sep 2016
- IndiGo Expands Domestic Network in June 2016