Groningen Airport (GRQ) is the only airport in the densely-populated Benelux/NW-Germany region that does not overlap catchment areas with other airports. It's population of 1.7 million generates 2.3 million annual passenger movements . With the ' Innovation Cluster Drachten ', lead by companies as Philips, Photonis and Neopost, The Northern Netherlands is the heart of the Smart Factory Region of North-West Europe. 'As...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Stobart Air, Flybe, Nordica, LOT, Transavia, TUI Airlines Netherlands, Corendon Airlines, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 7
- Number of Direct Destinations: 11
- Number of Terminals: 1
14 days 22 hours ago
Groningen Airport Eelde:
has updated their profile
1 month 12 days ago
Running in the dark on the runway at Groningen Airport. People can in autumn with the Night Run, which is run in line with the same Belgian races...
- Northern Netherlands - Space and opportunities
- Regional airports have 'a bright future'
- Nordica Adds Groningen Service from Sep 2016
- WizzAir Expands Poland Operations from late-Oct 2014
- flyBe Expands London Southend Operation from May 2014
- ROUTES EUROPE: Flybe Outlines new Southend Network