Groningen Airport (GRQ) is the only airport in the densely-populated Benelux/NW-Germany region that does not overlap catchment areas with other airports. It's population of 1.7 million generates 2.3 million annual passenger movements . With the ' Innovation Cluster Drachten ', lead by companies as Philips, Photonis and Neopost, The Northern Netherlands is the heart of the Smart Factory Region of North-West Europe. 'As...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Stobart Air, Flybe, Nordica, LOT, Transavia, TUI Airlines Netherlands, Corendon Airlines, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 7
- Number of Direct Destinations: 11
- Number of Terminals: 1
2 months 13 days ago
Transavia in summer 2018 season plans to expand service to Irakleion in Greece, which sees the airline offering nonstop flight from Groningen...
- Groningen Airport Eelde: more than 30% growth in the first half year
- Night Run: first with a run in the dark at Groningen Airport
- Northern Netherlands - Space and opportunities
- Regional airports have 'a bright future'
- Nordica Adds Groningen Service from Sep 2016
- WizzAir Expands Poland Operations from late-Oct 2014