Hainan Meilan International Airport (HMIA) is located in the Southeast of Haikou, the Capital city of Hainan Province. As a trunk-line of domestic airport, HMIA is covering an area of 583 hectares. The flight areas facilities meet the 4E standards as required by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and is designed to service the landing requirement of large aircrafts, such as: Boeing 747-400. The terminal cover an area of 102,000 M² and have the capacity to serve 9.3...
tigerair in summer 2016 season plans to increase operational frequencies on a number of flights from Singapore to China, India, Macau and Taiwan....
- Capital Airlines Expands Nanchang – Osaka Flights in W15
- Hainan Airlines Adds Haikou – Macau Service in Sep/Oct 2015
- Sichuan Airlines Adds New China – Thailand Routes in July/August 2015
- Hainan Airlines Extends Boeing 787 Seattle Service to mid-May 2015
- Fuzhou Airlines Adds New Domestic Routes in Nov 2014
- Hong Kong Airlines Increases Haikou Service from Dec 2014