Hiroshima Airport, one of the largest airports in Chugoku-Shikoku region, is located at the heart of the area and serving as a gateway for about 3.4 million populations there. By limousine bus network spreading radially from the airport, passengers can access not only Hiroshima city center but also many interesting spots, such as two world heritage sites (A-Bomb Dome and Itsukushima Shinto Shrine), Shimanami-Kaido, Rabbit Island etc. It has a 3,000m class runway and advanced CAT-IIIb...
China Airlines in winter 2016/17 season plans to reduce service on Taipei Taoyuan – Hiroshima route, currently served 9 times a week. From...
- ANA Outlines Star Wars R2-D2 Jet Domestic Operation in late-Oct 2015
- AirDo Planned Operational Schedule for New Routes in W15
- HK Express to Launch Hiroshima Service from late-Oct 2015
- AirDo Plans New Domestic Routes from late-Oct 2015
- ASIANA AIRLINES July 2015 Japan Service Reductions
- Dragonair to Resume Hiroshima Service from Aug 2015