Hiroshima Airport, one of the largest airports in Chugoku-Shikoku region, is located at the heart of the area and serving as a gateway for about 3.4 million populations there. By limousine bus network spreading radially from the airport, passengers can access not only Hiroshima city center but also many interesting spots, such as two world heritage sites (A-Bomb Dome and Itsukushima Shinto Shrine), Shimanami-Kaido, Rabbit Island etc. It has a 3,000m class runway and advanced CAT-IIIb...
SilkAir in last week’s schedule update filed initial operation with its Boeing 737MAX 8 aircraft, which currently shows effective from...
- SilkAir adds Hiroshima service from late-Oct 2017
- China Airlines W16 Hiroshima service changes
- ANA Outlines Star Wars R2-D2 Jet Domestic Operation in late-Oct 2015
- AirDo Planned Operational Schedule for New Routes in W15
- HK Express to Launch Hiroshima Service from late-Oct 2015
- AirDo Plans New Domestic Routes from late-Oct 2015