İstanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport is located on the Asian Side of Istanbul and serving for approximately 28.3 million people in a 2-hour catchment area. The full service airport embraces both low cost and full service carriers and all passenger profiles. Having both domestic and international operations under one roof, İstanbul Sabiha Gökçen offers a time-saver terminal for passengers and airlines to benefit with fast operations...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Turkish Airlines , Pegasus Airlines, Qatar Airways, Flynas , Zagrosjet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 38
- Number of Direct Destinations: 115
- Number of Terminals: 1
Buta Airways last week opened bookings for its winter schedule, effective from 29OCT17. The launch of winter season sees the low-cost unit of...
- News Pegasus Routes to be launched
- Describing plans for ISG, Malaysia Airports is changing the management staff
- Pegasus adds new international routes from June 2017
- ETIHAD S17 operation changes as of 15MAR17
- Pegasus plans Grozny April 2017 launch
- flynas expands 737-800 service in W16