Kosice international airport is the second busiest airport in Slovakia. Airport is located 6km south of the Kosice city center. The runway is 3,100 m long and is suitable for all aircraft up to B-767 and A300 size. Runway 01 is equipped with an ILS and is certified for operations down to ICAO Cat. II weather minima.
- List of Top 5 airlines: Czech Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Wizz Air, Travel Service Slovakia
- Number of Direct Destinations: 4
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 1
1 year 11 months ago
Smartwings in summer 2018 season plans to offer 3 new routes from Czech Republic and Slovakia, on board Airbus A320 and Boeing 737-800 aircraft....
- WizzAir plans Kosice – Cologne June 2017 launch
- WizzAir boosts Tel Aviv network from June 2017
- Smartwings S16 New Routes as of 22APR16
- Turkish Airlines Adds Kosice Service from mid-June 2016
- CSA Czech Airlines Outlines Leased 737-400 Operation in S16
- LOT POLISH AIRLINES WILL FLY FROM WARSAW TO KOŠICE