State owned airport, operated by United Airports Of Georgia. It was opened 2012 and is the First Low Cost Airport in the region. Kutaisi airport stands out with its unique design which was led by top European companies, the modern design of the airport incorporates both Georgia’s historic landscape and architecture. Located in the middle of the country, best gateway for tourists as there is max 2-3 hours to drive to all major cities. Kutaisi Int Airport is a good alternative...
Russian carrier S7 Airlines earlier this month launch 2 additional routes from Moscow Domodedovo, which sees the airline offering service to...
- Ukraine International plans Odessa – Kutaisi June 2017 launch
- WizzAir opens London Luton base from June 2017
- WizzAir Launches Kutaisi Base in late-Sep 2016
- Ukraine International Adds New Kharkiv – Kutaisi Service from late-Dec 2015
- Routes events help deliver return of popular route between Georgia and Ukraine
- WizzAir Expands Warsaw Service from May 2016