Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is one of the top global gateways and serves the 2nd most populated metropolitan area in the U.S. As the seventh busiest passenger airport in the world and third in the United States (U.S.), LAX handled a record 74.9 million passengers in 2015. LAX offers 742 daily nonstop flights to 101 cities in the U.S. and 1,273 weekly nonstop flights to 76 cities in 41 countries on 64 commercial air carriers. LAX is owned and operated by Los Angeles World Airports...
Hawaiian Airlines yesterday (24JUL17) announced initial operation of its new Airbus A321neo aircraft, operating service to the US West Coast....
- WestJet expands International frequencies in W17
- United resumes Los Angeles – St. George route in Oct 2017
- Delta adds Los Angeles – Albuquerque service from Oct 2017
- Delta adds Los Angeles - Mexico City route from Dec 2017
- Virgin America W17 A321neo operations as of 10JUL17
- Norwegian expands Paris – US flights in 2018