LAX is the fourth busiest passenger airport in the world, second in the United States, and was named Skytrax’ 2017 Top 10 Most Improved Airports. LAX served more than 80.9 million passengers in 2016 an increase of almost 8 percent from 2015. As of March 2017, LAX offers 692 daily nonstop flights to 91 U.S. cities and 1,220 weekly nonstop flights to 78 international destinations in 41 countries on 66 commercial air carriers. LAX handled 697,138 aircraft operations (landings and...
British Airways in recent schedule update filed additional changes for its planned long-haul operation from London Heathrow , for summer 2018...
- Volaris plans Puerto Vallarta – Los Angeles Nov 2017 launch
- Virgin America expands A321neo routes in W17
- American S18 Los Angeles – Beijing aircraft changes
- Norwegian plans further London Gatwick - US service increase in S18
- airberlin W17 US service changes as of 23AUG17
- American W17 Los Angeles – Tokyo service changes