Luleå Airport is located in the municipality of Luleå only seven kilometres from the city centre. The airport acts as a domestic and international airport for ten of the fourteen municipalities in Norrbotten, and has approximately one million passengers a year. Luleå Airport is the fifth largest airport in Sweden in terms of passenger numbers. Out of a total of 1,100 people working at the airport, about 115 are employed by Swedavia and approximately 900 by the...
- Number of Terminals: One passenger terminal, five gates
- Number of Runways: 1
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 1, 177 443
Swedavia - Luleå Airport:
has updated their profile
9 months 1 day ago
After a record performance handling 24.7 million passengers in 2016, Swedavia has confirmed it will reduce airport charges at Sweden’s largest...
- Finnair Adds Luleå / Umeå Operation from May 2015
- SAS Increases Gothenburg – Luleå Frequency from April 2015
- SAS Adds Gothenburg – Luleå / Umeå Service Dec 2014 – Feb 2015
- SAS/Turkish Airlines Begins Codeshare Service from mid-April 2013