Kenneth Kaunda International Airport is the main Gate Way to Zambia. Situated in the Capital city of Zambia, K.K International airport is 27 kilometers from the main business district. Due to its central location, K.K International Airport is ideal to be a hub airport in the SADC region. With a friendly people and a calm social economic climate, Lusaka is also an ideal investment, tourism, conferencing and trade destination.
Fastjet from November 2017 is adding triangle routing, connecting Dar es Salaam with Harare and Lusaka. From 13NOV17, the airline’s Embraer...
- Air Namibia May 2017 Harare service updates
- TAAG Angola NS17 Africa service changes
- Malawian Airlines schedules new NS17 routes
- Ethiopian Airlines S17 operation changes as of 07DEC16
- Air Botswana ends 2 regional routes in Nov 2016
- Rwandair service changes from Jan 2017