- The largest airport in the Western Ukraine (in terms of routes and passenger flow); - The Airport was rebuilt in 2012 (for European Football Championship) to meet the strong growth in passengers; - Attractive incentive program for all airlines starting up new routes; - Excellent location and proximity to the EU boarder (70 km); - Catchment area of LWO is over 10 500 000+ passengers within 180 minute drive; - Lviv is...
Wizz Air yesterday (07SEP17) announced planned service expansion at Wroclaw , where it plans to base 2 nd A320 aircraft in March 2018. Planned...
- Ryanair cancels Ukraine launch from Sep 2017
- LOT adds Poznan – Lviv service from June 2017
- Ryanair moves forward London Stansted new route launch to Sep 2017
- Ryanair launches Lviv service from Sep 2017
- Ryanair and Wizz Air see growth potential in Ukraine skies
- WizzAir further expands Ukraine network in S17