Miami International Airport is the #2 gateway to the United States and largest gateway to Latin America and the Caribbean. MIA is the leading international freight airport in the U.S. and in the world's top 10. MIA handles over 69% of international traffic in the state of Florida. MIA welcomed over 40 million passengers in 2013, with international travelers accounting for 50% of total passenger traffic. Located on 3,230 acres of land near downtown Miami,...
KLM this month made a number of additional adjustments to its Summer 2018 season, effective from 25MAR18. Updated changes as of 11OCT17 as follow....
- Avior adds new Caracas – US routes from Oct 2017
- Lufthansa resumes Dusseldorf – Miami in W17
- American adds limited-time routes from Miami in Dec 2017
- Qatar Airways W17 Miami service changes
- Qatar Airways W17 service changes as of 13SEP17
- American ends Cienfuegos service in Jan 2018