Miami International Airport is the #2 gateway to the United States and largest gateway to Latin America and the Caribbean. MIA is the leading international freight airport in the U.S. and in the world's top 10. MIA handles over 69% of international traffic in the state of Florida. MIA welcomed over 40 million passengers in 2013, with international travelers accounting for 50% of total passenger traffic. Located on 3,230 acres of land near downtown Miami,...
Qatar Airways in recent schedule update made additional adjustment to its planned Doha – Miami operation. For winter 2017/18 season,...
- Qatar Airways W17 service changes as of 13SEP17
- American ends Cienfuegos service in Jan 2018
- Qatar Airways Oct 2017 aircraft changes
- Frontier adds new A321 markets from Oct 2017
- American files 737MAX 8 service from Nov 2017
- Virgin Atlantic W17 New A330 Upper Class service entry update as of 09AUG17