Miami International Airport is the #2 gateway to the United States and largest gateway to Latin America and the Caribbean. MIA is the leading international freight airport in the U.S. and in the world's top 10. MIA handles over 69% of international traffic in the state of Florida. MIA welcomed over 40 million passengers in 2013, with international travelers accounting for 50% of total passenger traffic. Located on 3,230 acres of land near downtown Miami,...
Delta Airlines in the weekend of 23JUL17’s schedule update opened bookings for additional 3 routes from Boston , scheduled to operate as...
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17
- PAWA Dominicana June - August 2017 Miami frequency changes
- TAP Portugal adds Porto - Miami charter in Nov 2017
- Alitalia W17 Miami aircraft changes as of 29JUN17
- American outlines 777-200ER Premium Economy W17 operations
- WOWair W17 Miami service changes