Miami International Airport is the #2 gateway to the United States and largest gateway to Latin America and the Caribbean. MIA is the leading international freight airport in the U.S. and in the world's top 10. MIA handles over 69% of international traffic in the state of Florida. MIA welcomed over 40 million passengers in 2013, with international travelers accounting for 50% of total passenger traffic. Located on 3,230 acres of land near downtown Miami,...
American Airlines on Sunday (13AUG17) filed planned operational routes by its new Boeing 737MAX 8 aircraft, scheduled to operate Miami –...
- Virgin Atlantic W17 New A330 Upper Class service entry update as of 09AUG17
- Qatar Airways Sep/Oct 2017 service changes as of 06AUG17
- bahamasair files preliminary St. Vincent – Miami schedule in Sep/Oct 2017
- Delta schedules additional Saturday-only service from Boston in W17
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17
- PAWA Dominicana June - August 2017 Miami frequency changes