Montpellier Mediterranee Airport (MPL) offers plenty of fruits: - New markets with limited or no competition. - The 2nd largest catchment area in Southern France (2,15m pop within 60' drive). - 4th consecutive year of growth in 2016 : +10,7% - Among fastest growing French airports (over 1m pax category) - Match the customers desire for up market but value for money destination. - Good market potential with Business & Leisure flows. - Niche...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air France, HOP!, Easyjet, Air Arabia Maroc, Ryanair, Volotea
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17 scheduled airlines in Summer 2017 : Record !
- Number of Direct Destinations: 30 scheduled destinations for Summer 2017 : Record !
- Number of Terminals: 1
HOP! in summer 2017 season has filed planned service to Ibiza in Spain, operating as seasonal service. From 08JUL17 to 26AUG17, the...
- In 2016, + 10.69% increase in passenger traffic at Montpellier Airport
- New destination: Ibiza with Hop! Air France departing from Castres and Montpellier
- Stockholm: A new route from Montpellier with Norwegian
- Germania plans S17 Palma Mallorca routes from France/Netherlands
- Air Algerie S17 international service changes as of 04JAN17
- Norwegian expands European service from Stockholm in S17