Welcome to sunny and stunning MPL! MPL is ideally located in Southern France, halfway between Provence and Catalonia, gateway for a region where business and tourism are booming. Competitive catchment area is one of MPL major asset. It is the 2nd largest area in the South of France and boasts 2 million pop. under 60 min away by car. Despite fierce competition, MPL remains among the fastest growing French airport (over 1 million passengers’ category). With a good mix of...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air France, Easyjet, Air Arabia Maroc, Volotea, Ryanair
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17 scheduled airlines in Summer 2017 : Record !
- Number of Direct Destinations: 30 scheduled destinations for Summer 2017 : Record !
- Number of Terminals: 1
Montpellier Mediterranee Airport:
has updated their profile
29 days 4 hours ago
Air France in winter 2017/18 season schedules route addition for Algeria, with the offering of Montpellier – Algiers nonstop flight. From...
- Record traffic in July for Montpellier Airport
- HOP! schedules Ibiza service in 3Q17
- In 2016, + 10.69% increase in passenger traffic at Montpellier Airport
- New destination: Ibiza with Hop! Air France departing from Castres and Montpellier
- Stockholm: A new route from Montpellier with Norwegian
- Germania plans S17 Palma Mallorca routes from France/Netherlands